*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Tiny City
  2. On the movie set
  3. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1546425-Larger-Than-Life/cid/671327-A-Tiny-City
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1546425
Wherein there are giant male celebrities
This choice: Miniature Buildings (Giant Story)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Tiny City

    by: Zac Butler
"What is this?" I asked him, as he closed and locked the door behind you.

"It's a movie set." He replied in his sexy voice,

I looked around. The buildings were as tall as you were, and incredibly detailed. It was like a whole scale model of New York.

"This is amazing," you said to him,

"Yeah, it gets even better." he said. Suddenly, Ashton grabbed your arm, and you felt a weird tingling sensation come over you. The buildings were getting taller and taller and soon no longer looked miniature. Ashton had also shrunk into the miniature city. You looked around. The city looked normal, and if you didn't know any better, you would have mistaken it for the real thing, save for the fact that there were no people in it.

Ashton led you into one of the buildings, which seemed to function normally even on the inside, with stairs and working elevators and everything. We went to the twelfth floor and into one of the apartments. The apartment itself was huge, more like a loft than anything else, completely furnished with miniature couches and chairs and rugs.

"We're going to live out my fantasy, allright little man?" Ashton said to you. You looked at him puzzlingly, "here's the plot: you're my boyfriend and I suddenly get the power to make myself grow."

"I only have the power to make myself and the things that I touch shrink, and then grow back to normal again, so I had them build me this set so that I could be the giant."

"Uhm... okay." You replied, anxiously. Little did Ashton know, this was your dream too. Ashton led you over to the couch and you both sat down. He turned on the TV. He put his arm around you, and kissed your lips. You were so happy you could die, but you knew the best was still yet to come. Ashton lay down on the couch, pulling you down with him and you lay on his chest and you kissed him passionately.

You felt Ashton's body begin to expand slightly, his shirt starting to ride up his abs. Soon he took up the entire couch with his body. He sat up, with you sitting on his lap. You had become like a toddler to him.

How big does Ashton get?

You have the following choices:

1. 12 feet tall

*Noteb*
2. 20 feet tall

3. Something Totally Different Happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zac Butler (UN: zacbutler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zac Butler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1546425-Larger-Than-Life/cid/671327-A-Tiny-City