*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the movie set
  2. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1546425-Larger-Than-Life/cid/671328-On-the-movie-set
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1546425
Wherein there are giant male celebrities
This choice: Ashton Kutcher (What Happens in Vegas)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

On the movie set

    by: Zac Butler
You were incredibly excited to be in the movie business. You were working special effects in a new Ashton Kutcher movie. It was the first day of production. He walked in the door, looking as gorgeous as ever. Even through his clothes, his body looked awesome. You caught his eye, and he stared at you for a second, and you nearly fainted. He walked over to a door and opened it, stepping inside, and looking at you again, indicating that he wanted me to follow. You did, eagerly.

He held the door open for you, and you brushed past his warm and muscular body. He flicked the lights and you found myself in a set full of...

You have the following choices:

1. Miniature Buildings (Giant Story)

*Noteb*
2. Furniture (Shrinking Story)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zac Butler (UN: zacbutler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zac Butler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1546425-Larger-Than-Life/cid/671328-On-the-movie-set