*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anna finds a large machine.
  2. The Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548581-The-secret-room-in-the-basement/cid/674481-Anna-finds-a-large-machine
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1548581
A girl finds a secret door in the basement. What happens after that is a mystery.
This choice: a large machine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anna finds a large machine.

    by: Unknown
Anna looks in the mysterious dark room, and carefully walks inside, dressed only in a long white t-shirt, and pink panties. As she enters the darkened room, she feels around the walls near the door, hoping to find a light switch. She finally finds the switch, and turns it on. As the light comes on, she jumps back in shock, seeing a large machine in front of her. Anna then looks the machine over, and sees three glass covered beds or tubes in the middle of the machine. “What is this thing,” Anna says, while scratching her short brown hair.

Anna looks over the machine closer, and sees some instructions, next to a big green start button. As she reeds the instructions, she laughs, and shakes her pretty head. One of the instructions is so lame, she thinks to herself. It says whoever uses this device, has to remove all of their clothes, press the green button, and lay in one of these tubes. Anna then sees that one of the glass tubes happens to be unlocked, and thinking this was some kind of toy, she removes all of her clothes, and climbs naked into the tube, just to see what it was like. She didn’t mind being naked; after all, this old, forgotten room was next to her bedroom. The tube then automatically closes, ceiling the nude girl inside. As Anna tries desperately to get out, she sees threw the glass of this tube that the room seems to be changing, distorting.

This machine is a…

You have the following choices:

1. Time travel device.

2. A portal to another world.

3. A shrinking device.

4. Other, you choose # 1.

5. Other, you choose # 2.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548581-The-secret-room-in-the-basement/cid/674481-Anna-finds-a-large-machine