*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/1506879-A-peaceful-Envoy
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550157
The dark times of the middle ages! Princesses, knights, magicians - and transformations!
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A peaceful Envoy.

    by: Mr. George
Prince Kelos was excited that his father had let him take the role of emissary. The war between Traeven and Grovan had been brutal and brought no victors only casualties. He hoped to see in a new era of peaceful relations between the two neighbours.

He knew that King Arthras wasn't a monster, but that was all he had heard during the fighting. He struggled to keep an open mind, even knowing that.

He hoped one thing he had heard was true though. Princess Fia was reputed to be a real beauty. The whole aim of his journey was peace, and that was best secured by blood. A marriage was the outcome that would win that best.

Nevertheless, he felt vulnerable with only two knights for escort. Damon was a good friend who had advanced through the guard ranks without any help from the Prince. On the other side he saw Dirk, a capable soldier. Although Kelos didn't know him personally, he had stayed alone and surrounded to defend his horse when it became lame and he was separated on patrol. In the morning he was found in a copse of trees. His horse had it's leg strapped up, and the bodies of over twenty enemy troops littered the ground. He didn't like to speak of that night, but whenever the ladies heard of his deeds he usually found a warm bed for the night. His brood dark looks didn't do him any harm either.

The three riders received bruised and suspicious looks from the villagers as they passed. Kelos thought of the families that had been broken on both sides. Thankfully nobody was foolish enough to assault three well armed riders.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/1506879-A-peaceful-Envoy