*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/3470052-YEP-JUST-A-BLATANT-COMPLETE-RESTART
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550157
The dark times of the middle ages! Princesses, knights, magicians - and transformations!
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

YEP! JUST A BLATANT COMPLETE RESTART!

    by: Hopper
Hello! I'm usually not the biggest fan of blatant "something else" episodes, but Medieval Transformation is my favorite interactive on this site, and unfortunately, its one biggest weakness is its lack of proper restart points! So I figure I'd create a few, especially with some of the ways characterizations have shifted over the years! You'll find that most of these tend to revolve around Kelos, who's more or less became the de facto main character. Speaking of which, let's give our main character another starting point!

Prince Kelos:
The current heir to the Kingdom of Grovan! He's compassionate, skilled in combat, and has a lot of hidden potential! ...He also has a tendency to turn into a girl. Willingly, and unwillingly. Often getting a bit age regressed in the process. Oh well! We all have our quirks!

Princess Orianna:
Kelos' older sister by a few years! She'd have been the heir to the kingdom, were Kelos not born! The rules unfortunately state the throne always goes to the first born male, however! This has made a... complicated relationship with her sibling, though she does truly care about Kelos. A clever diplomat, she has a knack for alchemy, and playing with potions!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Prince Kelos

*Noteb*
2. Princess Orianna

3. Next group

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hopper (UN: hss1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/3470052-YEP-JUST-A-BLATANT-COMPLETE-RESTART