*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/677556-A-young-woman
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550157
The dark times of the middle ages! Princesses, knights, magicians - and transformations!
This choice: A young woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A young woman

    by: Yote
The royal carriage trundled onwards towards the castle Traeven, carrying within it Prince Kelos and his scribe. It had been a long and weary journey. The scribe had occupied himself with coming up for romantic one-liners for the Prince to deliver to Princess Fia. The Prince had amused himself by shooting them down.

"How about this? - 'If you don't marry me, my Kingdom will invade your Kingdom'?" the scribe asked.

"Too honest," the Prince replied.

The scribe crossed another one off the list and sighed. "Perhaps it would help if we knew more about the Princess, your highness."

"I already told you how beautiful she is."

"But in temperament, my lord?"

The Prince scowled. "How should I know?! As soon as I talk to her, she becomes terribly uncommunicative."

"It's possible that she's afraid that, should she say the wrong thing, you'll invade."

"It's possible," Kelos admitted. "But what can I do about that?"

"I'm glad you asked, my Lord," the scribe smiled, and dug out of his satchel a number of glowing scrolls. "As you know, I specialize in scribing magical runes, which may be of use in this instance."

You have the following choices:

1. Red scroll

2. Blue scroll

3. Yellow scroll

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/677556-A-young-woman