*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/869623-Daddy-King-Arthras
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550157
The dark times of the middle ages! Princesses, knights, magicians - and transformations!
This choice: Daddy (King Arthras)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Daddy (King Arthras)

    by: jraf
Daddy was smiling at her. Fia had noticed he was doing that over-much lately. Daddy would start saying something, and he would say or do something and pause, giving her a strangely distant stare. Then he would get a rueful smile on his face as he was lost in his memories, somewhere a long time ago. It was probably old age; Daddy's blonde hair was streaked silver-gray and white, and there were wrinkles at the corners of his eyes and mouth and across his forehead.
Daddy came up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. "You look just like your mother," he said and kissed the top of her head. "Just as pretty as she was when she was nineteen."
Fia put down the mirror and smiled at Daddy. Both of them missed her mother terribly; she had died of a plague-like illness when Fia was young. Fia was even named after Mother; Fia was short for Fidelia, her mother's middle name.
"Nineteen," he murmured again, petting her hair fondly. "It's time you married, you know."
"I know, Daddy." Fia straightened her necklace so that it hung right over her sternum.
"Good," he said. Daddy smiled again. "I'm holding a banquet and ball tonight, hosting a slew of elligible suitors."
"Are you, Daddy?" Smiling, Princess Fia stood up and smoothed the wrinkles and folds of her gown. "I love dances!"
"I know you do, dear. Now, hurry; you'll be helping me welcome our guests of honor."
Princess Fia picked up the mirror again, fixing her appearance. If there were more suitors tonight, she had to be presentable. "I'll be down in a few minutes, Daddy." She turned, but Daddy's long shadow was already going down the hallway.
Fia hurriedly left, keeping her high cheekbones rosy by pinching them. She walked down the corridor, but, to her surprise, saw a door ajar.
It was Marlin's door, she realized. But that secretive old coot never, under any circumstance whatsoever, left his chamber door open. Curiosity nagged at the princess, but she halted, torn.

You have the following choices:

1. She enters the chamber

*Noteb*
2. She continues on

*Noteb*
3. She swears she'll just peek, then go immediately to the banquet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jraf (UN: jraf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/869623-Daddy-King-Arthras