*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Princess Fia
  2. Who shall it be that gets transformed?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/869601-Princess-Fia
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550157
The dark times of the middle ages! Princesses, knights, magicians - and transformations!
This choice: Princess Fia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Princess Fia

    by: jraf
Fia smiled in the hand mirror her maidservant held up to her. The maidservant had just finished twisting her long, blonde locks into thick sausage curls. "You may leave," she tells the servant, experimenting with different ways to turn and twist her head so that the light could capture her features exquisitely. Fia had already chosen to wear the elegantly embroidered dress Daddy had gotten her for her nineteenth birthday. Really, Daddy let her pick out the fabric and the style and the embellishments, but it was a present all the same. She liked it because it accentuated her slender figure and showed her affluence and prominence.
Behind her reflection in the mirror, she catches a glimpse of someone's face as they stand outside of her open chamber door. Princess Fia is intrigued as to why they are watching her. Who is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Marlin the magician

2. Prince Kelos

3. Daddy (King Arthras)

4. A stranger

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jraf (UN: jraf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/869601-Princess-Fia