*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/889959-Prince-Kelos
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550157
The dark times of the middle ages! Princesses, knights, magicians - and transformations!
This choice: Prince Kelos  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Prince Kelos

    by: jraf
         She wrinkled her nose in distaste at the sight of Prince Kelos. He was a handsome man to be sure, with his deep-set, brown eyes just beneath the protruding brow ridge stretching across his forehead and just above his aquiline nose. Fia's ladies-in-waiting would praise the marvel of his flawless countenance, and the debonair smiles he often flashed secretly at the princess of Traeven were devilishly alluring, but she tried her best to ignore the scoundrel.
         Grovan was Traeven's enemy for longer than the princess could remember, but now she had to entertain the idea of the two being allies. The scariest part of that pact Daddy had made with Kelos's father was that Fia may very well have to marry Kelos. It hadn't seemed such an awful idea at first, because she was fourteen when she met Kelos, then seventeen, and thought him the most handsome, desirable man in Traeven and Grovan. Then she learned of his true nature.
         "Good e'en, Princess Fia," Kelos murmured, stepping forward towards the slightly ajar door. Fia felt anxiously insecure that the two were conversing alone in her apartments.
         "Good evening," she replied cooly, setting the mirror back down to rest on the smooth wood of her vanity table.
         "If I may be so bold to say, my lady, but you look simply...ravishing today." A dark, curved eyebrow rose in what any other woman would call a handsomely suggestive fashion. Kelos flashed one of his smiles, twisting his thin lips up and showing his white, even teeth; to Fia, though, this grin seemed more like the menacing baring of teeth to show her he had dominance. "Are you prepared for dinner?"
         Fia stared at him a few moments, restraining the impulse to shout at the visiting noble. 'If only his father recalled him to Grovan,' she thought as he sidled his way into her room, bowing his head to passionately kiss her hand. 'Or if he sailed one of his racing ships off the face of the earth.'
         "Have I offended you, lady?" he murmured once more, staring upwards with his intense, brown eyes. Kelos rose to his feet and put one hand just behind Fia's elbow, overlaying her fingers with those of his other hand.
         "Not in the least," she spat, trying to rise of her own accord. Kelos lifted her from her chair nonetheless.
         "Then, please, allow me to escort you to dinner."
         Fia sighed, but laid her arm on the one he proffered. "Very well, then." A chilling wave of fear rippled down her back at the close contact, but she tried to ignore the desire in his eyes while he, as if in a tender, loving way, touched his shoulder to hers and leaned towards her as they walked.
         "This isn't the way," she pointed out softly after a few moments in silence. He was going in the opposite direction of the dining hall; instead, he seemed to be going farther and farther into the bowels of the castle.
         "I know, lady." His smile was less genuine than usual. "I would rather take a more private, scenic route. We can't let them know."
         "Know what?" Fia felt another chill run through her body. She tried to turn away, but Kelos had a firm hold on the blue velvet sleeve of her favorite dress. Frantically, Fia struggled with the Grovanian noble, but stopped as soon as he withdrew from a pouch at his side a(n)...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. vial of liquid

2. dagger

3. amulet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jraf (UN: jraf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/889959-Prince-Kelos