*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550988-Persona-4-Slumber-Party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1550988
Take on the role of a girl or boy from Persona 4 during the events of a slumber party.

Take on the role of a girl or boy from Persona 4 during the events of a slumber party.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         During a lull in the investigation to find the mysterious killer that has been plaguing Inaba, the ladies of the investigation team decide to have a night to themselves at the Amagi Inn. No boys allowed. Yukiko's parents are away, and the building is closed to the public temporarily, so the girls have the place to themselves. They decide to invite Souji's young cousin Nanako too.

         You take on the role of one the girls attending the slumber party, or Souji Seta, as he leads the not so intrepid group of male investigation team members to the inn, so that they may finally see what their female colleges look like naked. As a girl, your goal will be to get through the party with your modesty intact while competing in the various games and other activities which try to rob you of your clothing. You will also try to make sure your fellow attendees don't end up as modest. Your goal is to be queen of the party, after all. As Souji and boys, your goal will be to see every girl naked without getting caught, and who knows...you might just get lucky too.

The Rules For Additions

General don'ts- No death, torture, violent rape (a little shy unwillingness and eventual succumbing is okay), or yaoi (boy/boy). Also, though I know they're big here, please no shrinking, growing, or body swapping. This is simple stuff here. If you want to add characters, you need to email me, same goes if you want to create a real, non "game over" ending.

1. General understanding of the source material- Please make sure you are somewhat familiar with these characters before posting. In addition to my character list, I would recommend doing some research, such as watching clips on YouTube.

2. This is a choose you own adventure story- Most of the interactive stories here have the reader in a god position. They choose what happens in the story next. Here the reader is more of a player in a game. The actions won't always have obvious consequences. So instead of saying "this happens" your character will make a choice based on what they know, and you write what happens. The reader/player is not supposed to know where this road will take them. So please keep that in mind.

3. Game overs- As this is a "game" of sorts, you can technically "lose" in that you get a game over or bad end based an certain choices. For instance, if you lose all your clothes as a girl. You might simply be embarrassed. Maybe they'll take pictures of you. Or they could make you masturbate, or possibly even have their way with you. That sort of thing. If you're playing as Souji, getting caught will result in a "game over." The girls might chase you away, beat you up, or even humiliate you, something like making you strip and masturbate.

4. Plying as the girls- When playing as the girls remember that you can't lose your clothes all at once. Say the girls are playing a strip game, you can't make a choice that makes you simply lose everything and get a bad end. Think of the clothing like a life bar. Every time you "lose" a round or something, you take something off. As such, you have to keep track of that. I suggest putting your character's status at the beginning of every chapter like I do.

5. Playing as the boys- This is a little more simple. Basically you'll be making choices while sneaking around. Some choices will get you towards what you want, and others will get you caught. Obviously, there will be multiple ways to succeed, but the boys' story is less complex than the girls, at least in terms of mechanics.

Cast of Characters:

The Girls

Chie Satonaka- Chie is a good humored, tomboyish high school junior. She is easygoing and gets along very well with both sexes. What she lacks in feminine qualities, she makes up for in spunk and a drive to help people. Chie is an avid fan of Hong Kong martial arts films, and practices kung fu regularly. Her favorite food is steak. Che is medium height with short brown hair and an athletic frame.

Yukiko Amagi- The daughter of the managers of the town's famous Amagi Inn, Yukiko is something like royalty in Inaba. She is next in line to inherit the Inn. She is shy, intelligent and elegant, though she does let her lighter side show among friends. Yukiko is often easily amused by stupid jokes, and breaks into unstoppable giggling fits. Chie and Yukiko have been best friends since they were little and they are in the same grade. Yukiko is tall and graceful, with long dark hair.

Rise Kujikawa- Formerly Japan's top idol, Rise left her work in stardom after becoming frustrated with her life always being the center of attention and constantly being over sexualized by the media. She returned to her hometown of Inaba for an indefinite hiatus from show business. She is peppy, excitable and often flirtatious. She is a first year high schooler (in Japan, there are only three years). Rise has dark brown hair that she wears in two pigtails. She has the body of a starlet.

Naoto Shirogane- Naoto is the latest in a line of famous detectives. For a long time, she masqueraded as a boy, believing no one would take her seriously as a girl, and because of her own negative outlook on the subject, as all of her detective heroes were men. With the help of her friends, she is beginning to accept her feminine side. Naoto has short blue hair, and though she usually hides it under masculine clothes, a rather feminine frame. It is hinted at in the game that her assets may be the most prominent among all of the girls. Naoto is also a first year.

Nanako Dojima- Often called Nana-Chan by the group, Nanako is Souji's cousin. She attends grade school, and the group as a whole tends to treat her like a little sister. Nanako lost her mom at a very young age, and due to her father's time-consuming job as a policeman, she has learned to be very independent and mature for her age. Despite this, she still likes to capture her childish side whenever she can.

The Boys

Souji Seta- The protagonist. He is a transfer student from the big city, who's capabilities make him a natural leader. He is respected and liked by all of the members of the investigation team. His personality is a blank slate, and thus he is defined by the player.

Yosuke Hanamura- The perfect right-hand man. Yosuke is loyal, good natured and always quick with a joke. He has no problem not being the leader. In fact, he prefers it that way. He is sometimes very clumsy, but nevertheless he usually ends up no worse for wear...at least...not much.

Kanji Tatsumi- A tough guy hooligan who actually has the heart of a teddy bear. Kanji enjoys knitting, sewing, dance and other non-conventional male activities.Though he is often made fun of for this, and his sexual orientation is called into question, Kanji is 99% sure he actually like girls. He just also likes doing the things girls do. He has a crush on Naoto, as he feels her gender confusions mirror his.

Teddie- A mysterious being found while exploring another world. At first Teddie appeared to them as a giant stuffed bear, but later he shed his outer shell to show his new friends that he had grown himself a body just like theirs. Teddie has an immature and overly amorous personality. Though he never gets anywhere with the girls using his heavy-handed come-ons, they do find it endearing to a slight degree. He often sabotages the other guys' chances to make any progress with the girls, not that he makes any himself.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550988-Persona-4-Slumber-Party