*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661835-Persona-Q-Stripping-in-the-Labyrinth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1661835
Girls from Persona 3 and 4 are struck in a maze. Either they get out or they'll get naked

Girls from Persona 3 and 4 are struck in a maze. Either they get out or they'll get naked

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         Pulled from two different time periods the kids of the Gekkoukan SEES team and the Yasogami Investigation team have found themselves in a strange alternate dimension. There they met two young teens their age, Rei and Zen, who had lost their memories. The teams joined forced and set to explore the labyrinths in the dimension to help their two new friends and eventually escape themselves.

         After a girls-only party goes awry and the ladies end up in a mysterious and troubling new labyrinth, they must find a way to escape or they'll end up totally naked and at the mercy of the forces that control the maze.

         Take control of a girl and guide her through the maze, while trying to keep her modesty intact. Will you make it, or will she be exposed for all to see?

Basic Rules

-Write each choice from the perspective of the girl (3rd person is still okay). Don't say what the next challenge might be. Stick to keeping the choices based on things the character would understand, like: go left or go through the door. Don't write choices like: "a clothes eating slime attacks her." It's fine if that's what happens, just don't spoil that in the choice.

-At the end of each chapter, make sure to post the current status of the character or characters you are currently following. This includes their current clothing and any important items they may be carrying, like spare clothes or a key.

-A girl's clothing acts like her HP meter, so try not to deplete it all at once. "Failing" obstacles should strip it little by little. She might find new sets along the way. Maybe they're normal. Maybe they're cosplay. Maybe they're embarrassing.

-Do your best to be descriptive when a girl loses her clothes. Describe how they come off. Talk about her body, what's underneath what was lost, etc. That's a big part of the story, after all.

-Girls can venture forth alone or with a partner. When you work with a partner you have two clothing counts to worry about, but the girls can share clothes between themselves to try and stay modest.

-When you play as a guy you can either go alone, in which case they brave the stripping labyrinth same as the girls (hey, its only fair), or they go with a female partner in which case it's their job to keep their female companion dressed. Whether or not the men lose clothes in that instance is up to the writer. This is the way to go if you're in to NTR, or maybe just want a risque romantic comedy story.

-Once a girl (or lone guy) is stripped naked, it's game over. Write a game over scene about what happens to them then end the branch. If you're playing as a male with a female companion, it's game over once the girl is naked. Write a scene accordingly.

-A game over scene can be any number of things, ranging from the fairly tame (such as simply being teleported to a place where the girl can be seen by her friends, tickle torture, being tied up, etc) to the more extreme (forced to masturbate in some way, forced interactions between the other girls and guys or even letting shadows have their way with her). It all depends on the current mood of the story.

I Accept All Content Except:

         -Growth/Shrink
         -Scat, piss or farting
         -Vore or unbirth
         -Violent gore, torture or death (BDSM is totally fine and even encouraged)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661835-Persona-Q-Stripping-in-the-Labyrinth