*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. story 3
  2. Readers Choice
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/2266834-story-3
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: story 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

story 3

    by: warren
Batgirl and Harley were hanging out because they are friends they stole a hunger potion they drank it then there stomach growls they think who to eat batgirl saids batman and robin. Harley says I'll eat batman and you eat robin. Batgirl says I hate robin but he will be a great meal. They head to the batcave batgirl goes to robins room he's asleep good batgirl says her stomach growls again I'm hungry. Batgirl grabs robin legs gulps is whole body down with a big gulp oh and the poition makes your stomach look normal. Harley goes to batman room and her stomach growls to she grabs batman legs and gulp his whole body. They meet at the batcave that was a good meal they say.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They become hungry again

*Noteb*
2. They become giantess

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 warren (UN: warrenglenn202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/2266834-story-3