*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. story 4
  2. Readers Choice
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/2266949-story-4
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: story 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

story 4

    by: warren
Supergirl is walking down the street she begins to rub her belly. She walks to her home where her snacks were but what you don't know is there human boys. She grabs one eats him then decides superman would be a good meal but she not hungry anymore so the drinks a hunger poison she meets superman in the ally hey sups I'm hungry and your my meal gulp she eats him whole. She goes to her friend batgirl and both her and batgirl is hungry so batgirl eats Harley Quinn gulp but supergirl eats batgirl gulp but her stomach growls again so supergirl goes to the batcave and eats batman and robin gulp gulp. Her stomach growls again how hungry am I so she goes and eats joker gulp.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's still hungry

*Noteb*
2. She became a giantess

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 warren (UN: warrenglenn202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/2266949-story-4