*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Catwoman
  2. Giantess
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/678167-Catwoman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: Catwoman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Catwoman

    by: RisingFan
Catwoman crawled through the skylight of a Star Labs facility. She had been hired to steal information on a top secret project for a rival company, a gas that had something to do with matter transformation. And while she was here, maybe she could find an interesting weapon or something as well.

She moved towards the chamber that held the matter transformation gas, she looked for the lock on the chamber so she could remove the canister. She was able to remove the canister, but asshe did an alarm tripped. She hissed as several guards rushed into the room. She turned and ran as they openned fire on her. She made her way through the lab towards the skylight. She neared the exit when suddenly a bullet shattered the canister, releasing the contents. Surprised Catwoman instinctively inhaled sharply, she was able inhale all of the contents of the canister.

Suddenly she felt light headed, she collapsed to the ground, body tingling all over she spasmed on the ground as her body began to expand! The guards backed away in fear as the sexy theif began to expand, her costume having been exposed to the gas expanded as well. SHe grew so large that one of her booted feet blocked the exit. Slowly she stood as she continued to grow, the pain being replace with a since of ecstacy.She grew through the roof of the lab causing it to partially collapse. She looks down at the small men cowereing by her still growing feet, she raises one boot and crushes two of the men. Catwoman stops growing at about 100 feet. She scoops up the remaining guard from the wreckage of the building. she toys with him in her hand before putting him in her mouth. She toys with him for a few moments, savoring the taste, before eventually swallowing him whole. She then turns towards the city, feeling a strnage new power and instincts insider of her.

She looks at the city realizing at her size no one could stop her, she only wished she could be a little bit bigger. With that she grew another 20 feet! She paused for a second, could she control this? She thought about getting smaller, suddenly she dropped to about 50 feet. She smiled evily as grew even larger than before. "It's time for some fun!"

You have the following choices:

1. She gets horney

2. She goes on a rampage

3. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RisingFan (UN: hawkergts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/678167-Catwoman