*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/697035-Wait-until-the-Joker-is-clear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: Wait until the Joker is clear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wait until the Joker is clear

    by: Mugiwara
Harley Quinn watched the Joker jump out of the way before punching the button, blasting the Batman with the shrink beam. Harley giggled as she watched the figure of Batman get smaller. "Hey Mister J! now it looks like we got a SMALL bat problem! Hahahaha!!" Once the dust cleared, The Joker and Harley saw a very small Batman lying face down before them. The Joker walked over and put his hand on Harley's shoulder, "HAHAHA! good work Harley! Think you can dispose of the Batman yourself?" "Oh ohohohoh!! yes sir Mister J thank you!!" she cried in joy. "Well, then ill leave him in your capable hands HAHAHA!!" The Joker then walked out of the room leave Harley and tiny Bat all alone. She walked up to the tiny Batman and towered over him, just as he was coming to. She put her hands on her hips and giggled evilly. "Well, i really wish i had shrunk Mister J to but I guess you will have to do, eh batty? Hmmmm, what should I do to you first?"

You have the following choices:

1. Crush him flat (End)

2. Pick him up and have yourself a little bat toy!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mugiwara (UN: mugiwaralee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/697035-Wait-until-the-Joker-is-clear