*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/697056-Crush-him-flat-End
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: Crush him flat (End)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Crush him flat (End)

    by: Mugiwara
Harley Quinn thought for a moment and then clapped her hands together with glee. "Oh! I know what I will do to you Bat boy...I think ill just squish you between my feet! *giggle*" Harley then sat down and put her legs out in front of her, forming a large wall around the shrunken and weak Batman. She then pulled off her boots to reveal her sexy barefeet. She then trapped Batman inbetween her two feet and rubbed him between them. "Hmmmmm....your nice and warm against my feet! You'll be even warmer on my soles once I pop you like a grape! *giggle*" She then wiggled Batman between her toes (which her right toes are painted red, her left, black) " Ok, as much as id like to keep you as my little toy, I think smushing you will be much better. Plus, I don't want Mister J to get mad at me. Maybe later ill shrink that Robin boy and keep him as my boy toy *giggle* yeah! Ill do that. But first...." She began then pressing her feet together, squeezing batman, causing him to cry out in pain. Batman could feel his bones breaking and his vision fading, he coughed up blood while the giant Harley Quinn laughed and watched him struggle. Harley pressed her feet together even harder, feeling Batmans tiny frame begin to give way to her mighty feet. "Thats it crush you crush you crush you!" Then with a loud squelching pop Batman was smushed between Harleys feet. She flexed her toes and giggled as she flet Batmans guts and blood ooze out from them. She rubbed her feet against each other, further crushing batmans remains. She then dragged her feet across the floor, getting the blood and guts off. She stood up, and looked down at the quite messy scene she created. "There! one very squished batman! Wow that felt really good!. i should start shrinking and crushing people more often! (sigh) I think ill keep my boots off for the rest of the day! I should show Mister J my pedicure I got yesterday!" She turned around and walked out of the room, leaving the blood stains that were once batman, on the floor (and a little on the walls too).

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/697056-Crush-him-flat-End