*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harley Quinn
  2. Giantess
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/699275-Harley-Quinn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: Harley Quinn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harley Quinn

    by: Nebbers
While the Gotham City Museum of History had closed, it wasn't much of a concern for the late night snoopers. The greatest archfiend of Batman and Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker himself, had decided to take a crack at the latest set of artifacts that were appraised 'priceless'. He was sure, though, that someone would be willing to pay a price for them anyway. Goons smashed away at the glass, grabbing necklaces, perals, gems, as he stared at the loot. He was after one thing in particular.

"The Mighty Statue of Eris" He shouted. "There's a girl that knew how to throw a party! Ahahahahaha!" he said, grabbing an apple from his pocket.

"Oooh!" Harley awed, as she stared around. "Where?"

The Joker was all too willing to show off the statue, as he moved to the center of the room, back first. "My dear, it's right-" he started, stopping when he turned around to look at a tiny wooden carving, barely capable of being anything he called mighty. He pulled out a mirror from his coat, making a snide comment, "Well, at least it appears bigger here. But no matter, with this trinket, I will finally beat the old bat! Speaking of that flying rodent, pack it up boys, the dumb duo should be around here any minute."

As if on cue, the window broke above them, as Batman and Robin entered the scene.

"Museum's closed Joker!" Batman announced, knocking a goon out. Joker grabbed the stem of the apple, and tossed it at the bats, exploding. The Joker laughed, and like most diabolical villains, monologued as he fled.

"With this trinket i will defeat you batbaffoon!" Joker said, holding up the trinket. Robin swept by, knocking the trinket out of the Joker's hand. Harley Rushed over, and bashed the boy wonder over the head with an oversized hammer, as the two hyenas kept the boy down. Rushing over, she grabbed the trinket, but no more had she picked it up, as she put her hand to her face in surprize. the Joker had been beaten down, but she failed to notice getting tripped up by the boy wonder, swallowing the small trinket.

While Joker and Harley didn't know what they were dealing with, we, the masters of their fate should know know that the mighty statue of eris had a legend around it. It was said "that those who shared the same taste and appearance of the goddess of chaos would be given the greatest power of chaos ever". It was said that priestesses of Eris would be able to become wildly powerful for each act of chaos they performed. But, when will this happen?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nebbers (UN: ossus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/699275-Harley-Quinn