*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alone at Last
  2. Backstory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/1092995-Alone-at-Last
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1551644
What happens when you shrink with Bolt?
This choice: lays his head on the ground.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alone at Last

    by: Dos Caras
Bolt sits on his hind legs. You grab the flask with the potion and drink it. When you leave the empty bottle on the table you start to shrink gradually. Now you are as tall as your he is, but you keep shrinking. When you're up to his mouth, Bolt licks your face. He catches you by surprise and you start coughing. When you have removed the saliva from your eyes, you see that you are at the level of his chest.

Bolt lies down on the ground to see you better. You pet his nose, now almost the size of a car. You pass your hand over his lips, his cheek and collar. You keep caressing his giant body until you arrive at his belly. Your hand sinks in the white fur and warm skin as you begin to rub his belly. Bolt vigorously shakes his tail and pants with his tongue hanging from the side of its mouth. Soon, Bolt is lying belly up, with you lying face up on his belly.

From your point of view, it's like you're in a field of white. The small gurgling of the Bolt's stomach and intestines is so relaxing.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dos Caras (UN: twoface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SchneeHund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/1092995-Alone-at-Last