*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cock Play
  2. Backstory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/794671-Cock-Play
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1551644
What happens when you shrink with Bolt?
This choice: sits down in front of you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cock Play

    by: SchneeHund
You've shrunken down to about three inches, and now, you are staring up at Bolt as he sits down in front of you. You walk over to his shaft and begin to rub your hands on his balls. His hind paw begins to shake as he gets hard. You rub a little harder until he is fully erect.

His cock is so large that it doesn't stick up in the air but rather lays on the ground. You look over it really quickly and give it a hug. It is a little slimy as you climb on top of it, and then you straddle it like riding a horse. You lean over and rub your whole body against his cock. He starts to leak pre onto the ground in front of you.

You then ---

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. rub harder.

2. slide yourself forward.

3. get off and stand in front.

4. get off and play with his balls

*Noteb*
5. go to his ass.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SchneeHund (UN: infernochao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SchneeHund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/794671-Cock-Play