*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tasty Snack
  2. Backstory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/794694-Tasty-Snack
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1551644
What happens when you shrink with Bolt?
This choice: picks you up in his mouth.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tasty Snack

    by: SchneeHund
Bolt lifts you up with his tongue and brings you into his mouth. He holds his mouth open for a little while as you feel his hot breath against your bare body. He closes his mouth around you, sealing you inside. You don't feel his breath anymore because he begins to breathe out of his nose, but you can feel his large, moist tongue beneath you.

There is more than enough room for you to move around, so you decide to take this time to explore Bolt's mouth before you both proceed. You are able to slip in between his teeth and his soft, velvety lips as you explore. With his hard, wet teeth against your back, you stick your hands outside of his mouth to feel the air one more time. Bolt, interested in what you are doing, perks his ears up as he feels your hands against his lips.

You slip back inside and move back over his teeth and onto his tongue. You lay there, admiring how comfortable your best friend is, taking in the sheer size of his puppy maw.

While you relax, Bolt decides to ---

You have the following choices:

1. let you stay there for a while.

2. swallow you quickly.

3. gulp you down slowly.

4. spit you back out.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SchneeHund (UN: infernochao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SchneeHund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/794694-Tasty-Snack