*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who you gonna be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/155561-The-Thieves-Guild/cid/49379-Who-you-gonna-be
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #155561
Are you a theif pulling off the steal of the century or the items owner.
Chapter #1

Who you gonna be?

    by: The Nameless Hermit
Now you have to choose who you are going to be. To help you choose I'm going give you some back round information on the characters.

Lucas: The son. He is 18 years old, has short black hair and steel gray eyes. Lucas is about 5 feet 7 inches. You can't read anything from his eyes, they look empty and dead. But he has a great sense of humor, which annoys his sister. He's great with a sword. What makes him so good is that he can guess his opponents next move. He can know almost everything about you just by looking at you, though not with magic. He is very strong. He is sent to be the actor, he poses as someone and gets information "from the inside".

Lilith: The daughter. She is 15 years old, has dark red hair that falls to her waist and ice blue eyes. Lilith is about 5 feet 3 inches. She'd be beuitful if she tried. You can't read anything from her eyes either, they look a shell hiding something eles. Her gaze unnreves everyone she's met. She has trained herself to not care about anything but her family, her parents are worried about her devotion to the family. She's not a geart fighter instead she outsmarts her opponets. She is so agile and silent that it's wrong. She watches from a far and gets information that way.

Princess Lida: The owner of the Dragons Heart Ruby. She is 17 years old, has blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She loves adventure but her father tries to snuff her lust for adveture out, and is doing a good job of it. She can speak many different languages. She plays the flute. She will meet Lucas when he goes undercover. And maybe fall in love. She'll meet Lilith a few times though not in a friendly way.

You have the following choices:

1. Be Lucas

2. Be Lilith

3. Be Princess Lida

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/155561-The-Thieves-Guild/cid/49379-Who-you-gonna-be