*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Play a trick on mom
  2. Shrunken fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557163-Shrunk-by-your-loving-little-sister/cid/1303273-Play-a-trick-on-mom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1557163
Your little sister shrinks you
This choice: Play a trick on mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Play a trick on mom

    by: 18
"You know Jack. I wanted to play a trick on mum." She smiled to you.
"Okay.. So what are we going to do?" You ask interested.
"Hehe.. I have something in my mind. You know how much she hates bugs, they scare her and she mostly flees from them." while she tells you this she grabs a permanent marker "You just have to play along and follow her as if you wanted to attack her or something" Ashley giggled and starts to paint your body.
"wow wow wait.. hey.. why do you have to paint my body?" You try to argue, but to no avail.
Only a few moments later you're covered in black paint.
"Now you really look like a bug tiny brother" she giggled "that's perfect. Mum won't recognize you and for sure believe that you're a bug."
"All-right.." You're not that happy about her plan but you decide to play along. At least it is funny to watch your mum fleeing from a bug, that means you. "And what will we do now?"
"I will carry you downstairs and put you on the floor near mum and act as if nothing is going to happen. You have to catch her attention and scare her and follow her for a while. Then I will grab you and safe her from you." She giggles "that will be fun."
"Okay. But afterward lets play something else and it will by my choice" You say with a smile
"That's fine by me." She grabs you in her hand and walks downstairs looking for your mum.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 18 (UN: askaron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunkenguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557163-Shrunk-by-your-loving-little-sister/cid/1303273-Play-a-trick-on-mom