*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557163-Shrunk-by-your-loving-little-sister/cid/1303295-Your-mum-is-in-the-kitchen
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1557163
Your little sister shrinks you
This choice: Your mum is in the kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your mum is in the kitchen

    by: 18
Ashley spotted your mother standing in the kitchen and preparing the lunch. "Let's get started" she whispers to you and puts you on the floor while she pretends to scratch her ankle. Then she went over to your mum "Hi mum. what are you doing?"

You're now on your own. Standing on the cold kitchen floor some feet away from the two giantesses. You wonder if that plan would really work and if your mother would really be scared as planed. Maybe you should hide instead of going her direction. You stay there staring at your mother and sister in awe admiring their beauty.

"I'm preparing our lunch sweetheart." Your mother replies with a gentle smile. "Do you want to help me?"
"Sure mum. What should I do?" Ashley asks.
"It would be great if you set the table."
"Sure mum. That's no problem." Your sister smiles and starts setting up the table.

You wonder what to do and were still standing there. That's when you hear Ashley call out to your mother "Eeewww! What's that on the floor mum?" making a disgusted face. You start to run towards your mother

Your mum turns around "What's wrong?" seeing Ashley pointing her finger in your direction. Only a moment later she spots something tiny black on the floor running in her direction.

You have the following choices:

1. "A BUG!!!" (scared)

2. "Eeewww a bug" (stays calm somehow)

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 18 (UN: askaron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunkenguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557163-Shrunk-by-your-loving-little-sister/cid/1303295-Your-mum-is-in-the-kitchen