*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The game begins
  2. Shrunken fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557163-Shrunk-by-your-loving-little-sister/cid/691835-The-game-begins
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1557163
Your little sister shrinks you
This choice: Lets play hid and seek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The game begins

    by: Unknown
"Hide and Seek i guess." you said as you tried to hide your nude body under your now massive shirt. Ashley giggled and handed you some doll pants which she took from her smallest doll. Not suprisingly, they were still too big for you, but they were good enough. "Great I'll hide first." she exclaimed as she picked you up and placed you on the floor facing a wall. "Now don't peek until I say I'm ready." "Dont I usually have to count to a number then look even if you're not ready?" you asked her. Ashley looked mad when you asked this and responded, "If you don't play it my way I'll have to PUNISH YOU!" She put emphasis on the word "punish" and raised her foot right over you. "No don't hurt me, please." But the foot slammed down.

... right next to you. Even if it didn't hit you, it still terrified you. "He he. Sorry, big brother." your little sister giggled. "I was just kidding. I'd never ever EVER hurt you, even if I was mad at you." as she said this, she hugged you gently and placed you back on the ground. "You can count to whatever you want or if you want you can wait for me to say 'ready.' your pick." she told you cheerfully. "I'll just wait for you." "Yay!"
And with that you heard her run off. After about a minute you heard her call you, signaling the start of the game. You noticed a closet door open a crack with her eye peeking out for you. You could just run over to her now and take your turn hiding, or you could pretend you don't know where she is.

You made up your mind and headed...

You have the following choices:

1. For the closet

2. For the couch

3. To the kitchen

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shrunkenguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557163-Shrunk-by-your-loving-little-sister/cid/691835-The-game-begins