*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunken fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557163-Shrunk-by-your-loving-little-sister/cid/686934-Shrunken-fun
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1557163
Your little sister shrinks you
Chapter #1

Shrunken fun

    by: Shrunkenguy
So it's just another normal day of you chilling in your room but today you get a knock on your bedroom door, "Come in!" you reply. The door swings open and you see your cute sister Ashley standing there with a drink in her hand. "Hey Jack can you come to my room I have something I'd like you to try! You just smile back and agree, a few moments later you walk into her bedroom. Alright Ashley what am I trying you ask smiling down at her, she quickly hands you a cup of what looks like Kool-aid.
You just shrug and start drinking, it does taste a bit weird but you drink it till it's empty and hand it back.
But just as you were about to say something you start to feel dizzy and quickly walk to her bed and sit down but it doesn't seem to help, Your vision starts to fade and you black out.
Waking up a few minutes later, You start to open your eyes but something wrong eveything is huge! You quickly look around for Ashley, it doesn't take long to find her she's sitting right next to you but she enormous!
"Ashley what's going on?" Well Jack I just wanted to play with you and I figured this would be the best way! Please don't be mad! She says looking a bit sad. "I'm not mad Ash just a bit surprised that this is possible, as your saying this you begin to look down and notice your completely nacked! Ash just smiles down at you," Alright bro what should we do first?"

You have the following choices:

1. Lets play hid and seek

2. Truth or dare

3. Play a trick on mom

4. Explore my body

5. Readers choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunkenguy (UN: stewey77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunkenguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557163-Shrunk-by-your-loving-little-sister/cid/686934-Shrunken-fun