*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Kitzel College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/688265-Welcome-to-Kitzel-College
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1558256
Get into a ticklish situation in your freshman year at college.
Chapter #1

Welcome to Kitzel College

    by: Carnivore
Its your first day of classes at Kitzel College. Its a nice little liberal arts college in a warm part of the country, and you picked it because the entire student body seems happy here. All the brochures seems to have smiling faces all over them.

Its a bright summer day, and its too bad your going to have to spend some of it in class. The sun is shining, and there's a bunch of people lounging on the grass in the quad. Especially a number of cute girls... you notice a number of them laying in the sun, some in bikini tops, short shorts, others in hip huggers and tank tops. One things for sure, there's a lot of sub-exposed skin out there. Those tan midriffs and soft smooth expanses of skin are more than enough to distract you from your studies. Figures the upperclassmen don't have classes for another week. Oh well.

You take a look at your class list, trying to get a sense of what you're in for:

1. CHM143: Chemistry and the Nervous System:
This class will take care of that pesky science requirement. It also sounded kind of interesting. You always wondered how chemicals affected the body.

2. DRM110: Modern Drama:
You figure acting would be easy to do, and wouldn't require too much study time. Although you aren't entirely certain what modern acting entails, though.

3. ART150: Art of the Human Body:
You always liked portraits and sculptures of people. Makes more sense than splotches of paint on the canvas. And you've heard there's a resident artist that teaches this class through his own unique methods.

4. SOC100: Social Norms:
An intro sociology class on what and why society thinks is normal. Eh, you needed another class.

Looking around, you'd love to just wander the campus, getting to know people. Or even just sitting in the grass, soaking up the sun. All things considered, you decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Head to Chemistry

2. Head to Drama

3. Head to Art

4. Head to Sociology

5. Skip classes and enjoy summer

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carnivore (UN: carnivore318 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/688265-Welcome-to-Kitzel-College