*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head to Chemistry
  2. Welcome to Kitzel College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/964447-Head-to-Chemistry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1558256
Get into a ticklish situation in your freshman year at college.
This choice: Head to Chemistry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head to Chemistry

    by: Unknown
Although science wasn't your strong suit, the class description was simply too interesting to ignore. Forgetting about the toned bodies of the sunbathing beauties (for now), you collect your backpack and begin the walk across the campus.

As you approach the Kitzel College Laboratory, you're taken aback at the sheer size of the building. It was a multi-story, glass-and-steel complex, stretching into the afternoon sky and dominating the campus skyline. Everything about the structure screamed state-of-the-art, and you wondered how on Earth a liberal arts college could afford such amenities. But the thought quickly evaporated as you saw a pair of gorgeous girls enter the building ahead of you. Almost dashing to catch up to them, you jump over a bench, and nearly lose your backpack in the process. But the large glass door slams shut just as you reach it, and you careen face first into the clear window.

Thankfully, neither girl saw you slam into the door. Instead, you hear a sarcastic voice behind you.

'My, aren't we anxious to get to class?'

You turn, holding your bashed-in nose as nonchalantly as you can.

'Yeah, yeah, wise guy, how about you...' you stop mid-sentence, quickly realizing to whom you're speaking. It's a middle-aged woman, with elegantly-framed glasses and thick red lips. Dressed in a tight lab coat, and holding a bundle of documents, she looks you up and down with a quick tilt of her head.

'Freshman, is it? First day?' You can feel her scanning you, formulating plans and ideas behind her intelligent eyes. You try to respond as coolly as you can, even as your injured face stings with pain.

'It's my first class, actually...'

In most situations, you would consider yourself calm and under control. But this woman's gaze was penetrating your soul. It was almost as if you were being dissected with her mind.

'Oh excellent,' the woman said, her smile broad and charming. 'I am Dr. Hurst, and I've been looking for some very specific research subjects.' She reached out with a soft hand for you to shake. 'Preferably young.'

You awkwardly shake her hand, still processing what this woman was saying. 'Research?' you mutter, instantly aware of how silly you must've sounded.

Dr. Hurst placed her other hand on your forearm, and smiled again. 'Correct.' Your face must have went beet red, as the Doctor chuckled softly.

The woman was quite beautiful, not at all like the crusty, bearded professors you had imagined before today. She seemed to have an interest in you, and the thought of extra credit on your first day was something you were eager to brag about.

You decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/964447-Head-to-Chemistry