*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Why Can't That Be Me?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559094-Shrunk-With-the-Family/cid/689464-Why-Cant-That-Be-Me
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1559094
A woman shrinks, and she's in her friend's house.
Chapter #1

Why Can't That Be Me?

    by: Blue-Snake
Mia followed her friend Nicole into the living room. School had just let out for the summer, and the two were so relieved. "Oh my god I thought 4th period would never end," Nicole said as she walked over to the couch. Mia followed behind her silently.

Mia's boyfriend, Derek had broken up with her today, and she was crushed. Mia sat down on the couch next to her friend and stared at her lap. "Hey cheer up Mia, there's zillions of other people out there," her friend put an arm around her and gave her a quick hug, Mia's chin grazed the tit flesh of her best friend, "That Derek loser didn't know what he had anyways."

Mia smiled a little bit, maybe Nicole was right. Just then the front door opened and in walked Nicole's little sister: Taylor. She threw her shoes off and sighed with relief, "Ah fuck it feels good to be outta that hell-hole," she exlaimed. She walked past the couch, she shook her ass a lil as she passed Mia. She stopped at the doorway to the Kitchen and turned, "Hey Mia," she said with a smile, "You want anything?"

"No thank you," Mia answered weakly.

Taylor shrugged and walked into the kitchen, "How come you didn't offer me anything?" Nicole yelled after her little sister.

"You live here," she replied back.

Nicole sighed, "I'll be right back Mia, you sure you don't want anything?" she asked, Mia nodded, "Ok then you better be happy when I come back young lady or else," she teased.

Mia smiled weakly as she watched her friend walk off. Why couldn't she have breasts like Nicole or an ass like Taylor? Maybe then she could keep a boyfriend. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomache, she bent over and clenched her stomache. She tried to scream but nothing came out. She slammed her eyes shut and shook out of pain and fear.

When she opened her eyes she was amazed to find that she was....

You have the following choices:

1. 2 1/2 feet tall

2. a foot tall

3. 8 inches tall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blue-Snake (UN: blue-snake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blue-Snake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559094-Shrunk-With-the-Family/cid/689464-Why-Cant-That-Be-Me