*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/712720-Explore-The-School-Compound
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1560277
Another school shrink story. GP for additions.
This choice: Explore The School Compound  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Explore The School Compound

    by: DaKonfessor
The former girls' school compound was familiar to you as your mother was a former student there, and after the school was abandoned a few years back, you and Reiko had often entered the building (usually ending up being scolded by 1 of your parents) to check it out. You looked around the place, as there is still plenty of time, and everything familiar with this place is gone. All the walls have been rebuilt, water and power supply had been restored, and the compound is also expanded to accomodate more students.

You would love to bring Reiko here to have a look, but the odds of the two of you studying together is impossible. Even if Reiko did enrol as per normal, you would have graduated. The consulation prize, however, is that Yuriko is also studying here, and from the looks of it, more girls have enrolled in this school, meaning you have a better chance at getting a date.

Putting the thoughts aside, you decide to continue exploring. Where did you go?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Classroom

*Noteb*
2. A Science Lab

3. Somewhere Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/712720-Explore-The-School-Compound