*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. With Yuriko
  2. First Day of School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/711433-With-Yuriko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1560277
Another school shrink story. GP for additions.
This choice: Yuriko joins you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

With Yuriko

    by: DaKonfessor
"Hiroki! Behind you!"

You had a look behind and saw your childhood friend, Yuriko. She had changed quite a lot, cutting her hair short and sporting a cute hairband in addition to her already bright eyes and cute face. Though her uniform somewhat breaks the outline of her figure, she still looks pretty good in it.

"Y ... you look very pretty today."

"Aw, shucks, Hiroki.You flatter me."

The two of you took a slow stroll as you headed to school, chatting along the way.

"Tell me, Hiroki. Are you looking forward to studying in this new school? I mean, suddenly bought over and merging schools. What was the board planning?"

"Beats me. I just want to be done with high school, so I don't really care."

"OK, enough about school. How are your parents doing?"

"Same as always, rarely home. Their careers are flying, so they are not quitting anytime. Looks like it's going to be me and Reiko at home for a while."

Yuriko giggles slightly.

"OK, if you two need help, I can always drop over."

She then handed you a packed lunch wrapped in a piece of cloth.

"Don't forget to take care of yourself. OK, Hiroki? Promise me!"

Yuriko then left, waving to you as she left. You just stood there, still holding Yuriko's packed lunch. She was a kind and gentle person, not to mention caring, but you still wondered if she was the right person for you.

As you entered school, you ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try And Look For Friends

2. Explore The School Compound

*Noteb*
3. Wait For Classes To Begin

*Noteb*
4. Creative Choice #1

*Noteb*
5. Creative Choice #2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/711433-With-Yuriko