*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/692869-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561472
Live out your life.....just really,really tiny.
Chapter #1

Life

    by: Unknown
You mumble to yourself in your sleep,darkness swirled in your brain.Images of past memories whizzed by your mind's eye.You could see light.Impossbly huge things.Things you couldn't understand or even comprehend yet.But,you were alive now.

Waking up,you let out a yawn,and stretched.Your birth dream came back.14 years ago,you were born exactly 1/100th of an inch tall,and haven't even grown any taller.You had managed to live this far,and you loved it.Sure,you were afraid sometimes,but God really smiled on you....or something.

Looking around,everything was as it should be.Your microscopic self slept on a cotton fiber,which was 100ft. thick to you.Your 'room' was a closet,which you can't even begin to comprehend it's size.Heck,looking at normal sized humans still hurt your head.

You did a few exercises to get ready for the day ahead.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561472-Your-LifeSmaller/cid/692869-Life