*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561804-Shrunk-in-a-Pokemon-World/cid/693363-Set-Up
by GiM
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1561804
You find yourself shrunk and somehow teleported to a Pokemon's World.
Chapter #1

Set Up

    by: GiM
You are walking home from school, and you find yourself thinking of whether buying Pokemon: Platinum was worth the money. But as you are thinking this you see a sort of a portal appear in front of you. "This doesn't seem like something that should happen out of the blue," you say. You slowly walk towards the portal, as it starts to close.

You're find yourself flying through space as planets whiz by very quickly. You see yourself cloaked in a pinkish-purple light, probably what's keeping you alive at this speed in space. After a while you slowly lose consciousness.

When you wake up, you hear a voice from above that says, "Whew, You're up, I thought you were injured." You look up and see the face of a giant...

You have the following choices:

1. Lucario

*Noteb*
2. Charizard

3. Buizel

4. Pikachu

5. Other...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GiM (UN: kaiser321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GiM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1561804-Shrunk-in-a-Pokemon-World/cid/693363-Set-Up