*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562659-Samus-Vs-Nature/cid/1312189-A-group-of-small-fish-watching-her-from-nearby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rathe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1562659
Samus finds herself at the bottom of the food chain... GP for new chapters!
This choice: A group of small fish watching her from nearby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A group of small fish watching her from nearby

    by: twlightking
a school of fish were wtaching her. she was to busy shivering to notice them. they were not that big so samus did not have to worry about them swallowing her but she was to cold. she felt a fish bite her fott. " stttttop ttthat.' samus said her teeth chattering. the other fish sarted to move around her eyeing her hungerly. samus dived into the ice cold water to get away rom them when she noticed something that made her un easy. all the schools of fish started to glow. they all swam around them selves and became a huge green whale fish. if samus did not get out of there it would swallow her in one gulp. but she was so cold.

You have the following choices:

1. samus is to cold to run

2. samus swims away

3. something else comes form behund her.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twlightking (UN: twlightking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562659-Samus-Vs-Nature/cid/1312189-A-group-of-small-fish-watching-her-from-nearby