*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tug of vore
  2. Maze of leaves
  3. Out of the Frying Pan...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562659-Samus-Vs-Nature/cid/697304-Tug-of-vore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rathe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1562659
Samus finds herself at the bottom of the food chain... GP for new chapters!
This choice: She feels vines wrapping around her ankle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tug of vore

    by: Rathe
Samus cringes as she feels thorny vines wrap around her body, including a few places they don't belong. She feels herself being dragged deeper, deeper, until, without warning, the vines retreat.

Then, without warning, another pair of thorn-covered vines entered her backside and began pulling her up. More vines, presumably from a different creature, entered through her thighs and pulled her downward. Samus screamed in pain- the thorns from this game of vine-tug of war were cutting her insides.

After hours of being at a standstill, both parties seem to give up their prey, and retreat their vines. Samus is about to breathe a sigh of relief over this when the leaves around her start compressing. Without warining, two large, leather-skinned plant mouths crunch down on her from the top and bottom. They begin pulling at her again, more ferociously. Samus realized she would have to give an extra push in one direction to avoid being torn in two. She decides...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to enter the top, larger mouth

2. enter the bottom, smaller mouth

3. Do nothing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rathe (UN: uninspiredname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562659-Samus-Vs-Nature/cid/697304-Tug-of-vore