*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1709969-One-of-your-other-family-members-stop-by
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: One of your other family members stop by  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One of your other family members stop by

    by: Spiral-and-Twist
Her hand came down and picked you up gently, cradling your half-inch form in the palm of her hand. If she wanted to, your goddess could be quite loving, if you did everything she desired and wished to the most specific of details. But over your years as a bug/slave/pet, you had become quite accustomed to it all, almost instinct to do as your goddesses desired.

Whenever they wanted a massage or a kissing or a licking on any form of their body, you were their to do so. If they needed a good stress reliever, you were a perfect tiny little punching bag for them. Though you did not die, you believed they restrained themselves from doing so, not because they did not want to end you, but because they liked you at your current height. If they wanted you any smaller, they would step on you on a whim's notice. One time you were simply milling about and Sarah slammed her foot down without any warning, and had simply said "She wanted to see you tinier."

Not that you complained. You had been trained to love gazing up to them, no matter how much vaster and larger they became with each death, with each shrinking of yours. It only added to your awe, and instilled within you as a definite fact that these towering beings above were your deities, your divine goddesses to please and worship as a privilege no other had but yourself. Least, that's how you liked to think it. Something always tugged in the back of your mind though that this was all wrong, that you were a human being who didn't deserve any of this, who needed to treated with respect and compassion as much as any other despite the size difference.

That voice was normally shut out from fear of getting crushed or desire to love your goddess, which her voice rang through your ears right now.

"Now, we'll be having some company over today. Do you remember what to do?" She asked, arching an eyebrow as she gazed down judgingly to you in her palm.

"Yes, my goddess." You replied quickly, but not quickly enough so that it sounded forced or anything.

"....Repeat them to me."

"I am nothing. I am a toy, a treat, a pet, a slave, an insect to those vastly superior to me. I will follow every order, every action, every command to the highest degree I am capable of. If I do not, my punishment is just and I deserve it." You replied automatically, these words having been drilled into your head long ago.

Sarah smiled, reaching up with her free hand and gently tapping you on top of your head with her index finger. "Good little bug. You'll do just fine." She stated quite happily, making you sigh in relief. You were always worried that you did not please them enough with any of your actions or words.

"If I may be so bold to ask, goddess, but who is coming over, so that I might prepare myself for what to do?" You chirped up. Some of your goddesses had specifics that they liked you to have them do. Some preferred foot massages, others them teasing you. Some preferred oral worship, you shouting their names and praising them, while others relished the fact that you were pitifully small in their hands.

Sarah paused to think, but opened her mouth to speak. "It is..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Your mother."

2. "Your cousin, Rouge."

3. Somebody else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spiral-and-Twist (UN: spiralwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1709969-One-of-your-other-family-members-stop-by