*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Best Friend
  2. DareDevil
  3. Choose a lifestyle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/699621-Best-Friend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Best Friend

    by: Unknown
You heard footsteps.Booming footsteps.Turning around,you came face to face with a foot stinked insanely.Plus,beads of sweat that were the size of fruit to you rolled down it."Hey,Lu!"A tom-boyish voice boomed overhead.

Your best friend,Dianne was here.

She was a swimmer.A seasoned swimmer,you could say.You had seen her compete in swimming competitions before,and she outranked the others by a long shot.She was graceful,beautiful,and could probably beat a dolphin in swimming!

She had Mid-length hair,grey colored hair.She had this strange factor in her genes that gave her silvery gray hair in her teens.It was a sight to behold.

"Sorry I'm all sweaty.Just got back from a meet."She said,bending down to look at you.

"How can you get sweaty from swimming?"You smile,looking at her face that loomed overhead.

She just smiled back,and gave you a light shove with her finger.Oh,and did you forget something?She almost always wore a bikini,flaunting herself...

You have the following choices:

1. She wants to take you for a swim.

2. She came over for something

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/699621-Best-Friend