*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fate
  2. Which Friend shall you visit?
  3. Need to live life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/705811-Fate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Dianne's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fate

    by: teniko
You stepped forward, unsure and uncertain. Your lips touch the cold tin can to let the trickle of coke go down your neck.

Normal people, everywhere. They only have one chance at living, one chance to survive. Yet they think nothing of it. They have no idea what's after death, and you will never know. Prehaps this curse is a blessing? I get to live twice, or four times. Hell, I'd be dead if it wasn't for this curse. But I also know that I have no afterlife. Only hell...

You have pondered over these thoughts, time after time, never answering the main question that fell over your lips.

"Can I die...?" You mutter under your breath as your fingers let the can slide into the bin. You left nothing but a shadow as you walked carefully towards Dianne's house.

"Oh... hello Luke." Dianna's Mother spoke as if she was surprised, a hoover lay gentily in her hand. You cringed at the thought of getting sucked up.
"Is Dianna home?" You asked politely. Your feet shuffled nervously over the stone steps that led to the house.
"No... Dianna's at the swimming pool in town" She softly spoke. You told her my thanks, then walked away with your eyes darting everywhere. Dianna shook her head and closed the door swiftly. The sound of distant hoovering could be heard in the back of your mind.

Your feet slapped down on the cold tiles as you entered the huge room. Water sloshed everywhere, A shudder befell your spine as you this about how you could die so easily. You couldn't swim very well due to never going here, and I don't think doggy paddle counts as swimming.

Your eyes locked on an angelic being that slipped through the water like a fish. Her white hair shone as the water splashed around her without much sound. You blush as you watched her. The clothes seemed to shine there own light as she glided towards you. Her body made a squelch as her bare arms reached the side of the pool. She lifted up her goggles so that they slapped down on her forhead.
"Hey Lu! I thought you couldn't swim..." She smerked at you, "Did you just come to gawk?" You smile shyly,
"No... Mum kicked me out of the house. She thinks that I should get a life, no-matter what my 'condition'" You told her, yet she rolled her eyes,
"Pfft, I havn't seen you lose any height. Your about the same size as normal." Dianna smiled, flicking back her crystal white hair with a smerk, her finger flicked away the hair that seemed to hug her face.

You looked towards th water nervously, your heart rate slowly increasing.
"Can we please get out of here?" you asked, panic laced my voice slightly. She smiled,
"Whats the rush?" Dianna asked, sticking her tongue out and pulling a face as she drifted into the water. "I could stay here all day!" She spoke playfuly. you smiled for a second, letting your guard slip past you.

You lisened to your heart jump as your foot clicked. The rush of water flooded your sences as the hard side of the pool smashed into your head. You felt the blood rush out of you as the water turned red. Your lungs gasped for air, yet only recived water. You cried silently as darkness filled your vision.
"I don't want to die!" You gasped as you slowly passed out in the flurry of water.

"Luke!"You heared a voice cry. "Don't die on me!" Tears fell over your body as Dianna pressed on your chest, "Don't die!" Your vision blurred out slowly to her words. "Please!" You listened to the tears fall as her mouth locked around yours, pumping air into your dieing lungs. "Don't.. die..." Her voice seemed to fade away. "Please..." Her voice, along with the chatter, died away.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/705811-Fate