*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/705829-Death-isnt-so-swift
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Alexis arrives with a few friends, one of which accidently steps on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Death isn't so swift

    by: teniko
You gaze upwards, the paper in hand, a towering figure seemed to block out the sun.
"Wait a second!" You cried out, realinsing what was going to happen.

*Squeltch*

"So... how tall is your brother know?" Lauren asked, her long hair swept the floor as her bare feet shuffled forward.
"About... 1 foot..." Your sister boomed high above as she slipped her shoes off. "Let's go upstairs before Mum starts nagging."

They stood still, the girls foot seemed to constantly shuffle as she ballenced her weight.
"Ouch... hey! Your killing me! Please... stop..." Yet your words were muffled by the impationt hum of Lauren as she waited for your sister to find her book.
"Come on, the test is tommorow..." Lauren joked as Alexis grabbed her maths book,
"Ok, lets go"

You smiled. You could soon get out of this hugging position. The foor lifted off you, kicking you aside with the mistake of bring a sock. Your head shook with triumph as you watched the figure storm up the stairs.
"Wait up!" A voice boomed. You looked back weakly to see Alexis dirty white foot.

*Thump*

Darkness.

You have the following choices:

1. Awaken plastered to a foot

2. Awaken on the floor

3. Awaken on your sisters bed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/705829-Death-isnt-so-swift