*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/714381-Awaken-on-your-sisters-bed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Awaken on your sisters bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Awaken on your sisters bed

    by: Unknown
You slowly open your eyes and see...
White.
You smell...
Foot odour.
You blink a few times until you realise that you're on top of alexis' bed, covered by her dirty socks.
It seems that when Alexis stepped on you, you got stuck to the sole of her sock and carried up to her room.
Crushed with every step. That would explain why you're only a centimeter tall.
You squirm out from under the bus sized socks and look around the room.
Alexis and Lauren are studying for some big math test, and don't seem to notice you.
Lauren has taken off her flip-flops and has propped her bus sized bare feet on the bed.
Alexis took off her dirty ankle socks so she could switch to even dirtier knee socks, and has propped her feet on the bed.
Why she switched socks, you don't know. Must be for comfort....or something.
You think a bit on who to go to....
Alexis might not kill you, just make you do some other humiliating task like worship her socked feet.
Lauren might not kill you, but might call Alexis first, and then toy with you.
Decisions, decisions...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Alexis

2. Go to Lauren

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/714381-Awaken-on-your-sisters-bed