*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564962-Video-Game-Shrink/cid/849868-The-God-returns
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564962
You get shrunk in a videogame!! Shrunkendude back with a new account and interactive XD
This choice: Sonic comes back...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

The God returns

    by: Unknown
Then you realized that you spoke too soon as you Shadow and Knuckles felt the ground shaking meaning "He" was coming. Tails had finally made it on top of the living room table "hey guys look i made it!" Tails said screaming from on top the towering table. Then the 3 of you cringed as the giant hedgehog appeared in the living room. The giant noticed the tiny orange form on the living room table and began to approach it. "Tails! Fly away Now!" Yelled Knuckles "Hes Behind you!" you yelled. Tails just scratched his head confusingly as he couldn't entirely make out at what you and Knuckles had said. Tails then felt the table began to shake vigorously and turned around and saw the towering Hedgehog slowly stomping towards him with a vicious evil grin "i....see.....you!" cooed the sexy hedgehog. Tails was literally frozen in place from the amount of fear than consumed him.

"Tails what are you doing? Run!!!" knuckles yelled in anger. The black hedgehog cursed out as he sped off to save the terrified fox boy. Shadow ran as fast as he could despite his injuries, also losing his balance running every time the God took a step. Finally reaching the table he jumped up amazingly making it all the way up in one jump. Unfortunately Shadow made it too late as the titan already made it to the table and was reaching down to grab Tails. "Don't you fucking touch him!!!" Shadow roared in rage as he dashed off in Tails direction. Sadly he was not fast enough, he got only inches away, so close that he heard the sound of bones crunching as the gigantic gloved fist wrapped around his fox friend. The black hedgehog watched helplessly as the gloved fist took away his friends and brought it up to the giant's face. "Looks like this little pesky bug tried to run! how dare you!!!" Bellowed the giant as he squeezed his fist harder. The Pain was so gruesome he was considered half dead. Tails' ribcage collapsed entirely under the massive hedgehog's Intense grip. "S-Sonic........w-why are you.......d-doing this.......t-to me. Y-Your my best........f-friend!" Tails manage to choke out. Sonic just looked at him blankly then out of nowhere Laughed out load with his face to the ceiling.

"Friend? hah! i was never your friend! i would never befriend someone as pathetic and weird as you! you got two tails! what a freak! the day i met you i literally cringed inside when you asked to be my friend! but i needed a sidekick, someone hideous enough to make me even more good looking! hahaha" Shadow and Knuckles were shocked at those words. They were mortified that Sonic could even say something so terrible especially someone who cared for dearly cared for him. Then the Blue God's belly growled and at your size it was loud. "ooh someones hungry!" Sonic snickered as he continued to eye Tails' almost lifeless body. "Mhmm i think i found a way to punish you!......ooh i wonder what fox taste like?' Said the giant as he held his head back, took the orange foxboy by his twin tails and began lowering him into his mouth.

"Noooooo!" Knuckles yelled in rage as he charged the Giant's massive sneaker and began pounding on it. Sonic stopped and peered down at his shoe and chuckled as he saw how pathetic Knuckles actions were. "pathetic echidna!" Sonic Bellowed as he brought his foot back and lightly kicked the tiny echidna which was more than enough to send Knuckles flying across the room. "now where was i? oh yeah!.....lunch time heh heh" Sonic laughed as he finally lowered tails into his mouth but was interrupted "i swear if you continue any further hedgehog was will end your very existence!" yelled the black hedgehog. The God took the fox boy out of his mouth and said "Please! tell me how your gonna end my life? im sexier, bigger and stronger than you! i could squash you with my pinky! plus with out this....." Sonic stopped as he grabbed Shadow's emerald off the living room table and taunted it in front of him "you have no chance!!! Muwhahahahahaha!!!"

You and Shadow just watched helplessly as the Giant hedgehog laughed in your faces as Knuckles was unconscious and Tails was about to met his end......

You have the following choices:

1. Readers choice

2. Readers choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TinyDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564962-Video-Game-Shrink/cid/849868-The-God-returns