*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564962-Video-Game-Shrink/cid/849923-Tasty-Fox-and-an-Annoying-Hedgehog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564962
You get shrunk in a videogame!! Shrunkendude back with a new account and interactive XD
This choice: Readers choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Tasty Fox and an Annoying Hedgehog

    by: Dark_Lord
“Now, if you bugs don’t have any more complaints, I’d like to have my meal now.” Sonic said as he gave Tails one last devilish look before once again tilting his head back and dangling the innocent fox over his maw. The last thing Tails saw was the wet, dark mouth of his best friend before the pain became too much and he slipped into unconsciousness. Shadow and you watched helplessly as Sonic dropped the young Tails into his mouth and shut it closed. The blue bully swished the tiny morsel around his mouth, getting a good feel of his texture. He began to moan as he took in Tails’ flavor, all while peering down at you with an evil glint in his eye. In order to taunt you further, the cruel giant popped two furry tails out of his mouth and held them with his lips. You turned your head away in disgust as Sonic sucked on the twin tails, getting as much flavor out of his sidekick as possible. Finally, Sonic slurped the tails back into his mouth like spaghetti and used his pink tongue to send the young genius to the back of his throat. One loud gulp later and the poor fox boy’s unconscious body was sent down Sonic’s gullet.

“That’s what you get for trying to escape, freak. You tasted pretty good, though.” Sonic taunted his meal as he patted his flat belly. “One down…three to go.” Sonic looked down toward the table and grinned at Shadow, who stared up at his rival with pure detest.

“You’re going to pay for this, Sonic!” Shadow yelled up at the blue giant.

“Shut up, faker. You’re going to be next!” Sonic replied as he reached down to grab Shadow. The black hedgehog wasn’t one to let his emotions take control of him, though. Instead of being paralyzed with fear and regret, Shadow moved quickly and jumped into Sonic outstretched arm. As he ran up the giant limb, Sonic snarled and put Shadow’s emerald back on the table so he could have a free hand to swat the bug with. Shadow dodged the hand and continued running over the sexy god’s body. He tried using Chaos Spear, but his attacks didn’t even graze the giant.

While the two hedgehogs were preoccupied with each other, you took the chance to run over to Knuckles unconscious body. You tried shaking him awake, but he was knocked out cold. Instead, you slumped one of his arms over your shoulder and hoisted him up.

“We have to find someplace to hide. It’s too dangerous to be out in the open like this.” you say to yourself as you walk away from Sonic’s towering form. Knuckles is heavy (being quite muscular), so your retreat is very slow. It’s better than just standing still and waiting to be captured by Sonic again, though.

Back with Sonic and Shadow, the bigger of the two is starting to get pissed off at the agile little bug. He had dodged every one of Sonic’s attempts to squash him, but Sonic wasn’t going to give Shadow the chance to rest. Finally, one of his strikes almost hit Shadow and the gust of air created from the impact sent Shadow spiraling off his body. Sonic smirked and took the chance to clap his hands together, aiming to squash the pesky faker between his palms. When the teen separated his hands and examined them, he found no trace of Shadow’s remains.

“Where did he go?”

“Don’t underestimate me, hedgehog!” came Shadow’s voice. Sonic looked around to try and find out where it was coming from. “You seemed to have forgotten that I can use Chaos Control without a Chaos Emerald in my hands!” Sonic finally realized the annoying voice was coming from on top of his head. He angrily swatted at the shrunken hedgehog, but only managed to hit himself. Shadow used Chaos Control again to warp down to one of Sonic’s feet. As Shadow stood on top of one of Sonic’s red sneakers, he noticed that Sonic hadn’t immediately noticed where he had warped to. This allowed Shadow a moment of rest and a chance to plan his next move before Sonic noticed him.

This is bad. Being shrunken to this size has greatly reduced my power, not to mention that I‘m injured. I can’t keep using Chaos Control to escape Sonic. I have to make these warps count or else I‘ll be too weak to move. Shadow thought to himself. He didn’t know how many more times he could use Chaos Control, so he had to be very careful using it…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark_Lord (UN: dark_lord666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564962-Video-Game-Shrink/cid/849923-Tasty-Fox-and-an-Annoying-Hedgehog