*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/701361-You-try-and-find-some-clothes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: You try and find some clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You try and find some clothes

    by: John_Mirra
After feeling up my increadible tits for what felt like forever I decided to finally get dressed I couldn't just wear boxers all day. Searching threw my closet I ran into my first problem. ALMOST NOTHING FIT! Everything I had was made for a male body that was 4 inches shorter then my new sexy amazon body. My pants were now all but impossible to get on past my wide hips and my biggests shirts barely came down to my belly button now that I was taller and had breasts. Looking in the mirror I saw my self dressed in which were once baggy khaki shorts and a old Star Wars shirt that a pudgy friend gave to me the only things I had that resonably fit. I just sighed I looked like a dork a very sexy dork but a dork nevertheless. When I went out in my new body I wanted to look sexy not like I just came from some Sci-fi convention.

I thought about just buying some new clothes at a store but then I remember I didn't have any money. "SHIT! this body deserves more" I said as I stripped back down to my boxers. Going back to the Master PC I then searched for an app that could help me with my clothes problem. Looking threw the commands I saw a setting that could make this new body my default. Without thinking I clicked the box and hit enter. The next thing I realized was that my first name on the screen changed from Peter to Patricia. Then the whole world began to spin as memories and events in my life reranged themselves so that I was a 6 foot 6 buxom blonde woman instead of the dweeby guy I was before. I was still me but now I had memories of a life so different then my own.

When I came to my room had almost been completely rerange in fact except for my computer everything was different even the wallpaper. Where there were once posters of swimsuit models now there were pictures of famous female athletes and the place where I kept my models of spaceships from various shows now there sports trophies that I had recieved over the years as a woman. Looking back into the mirror I was now wearing panties instead of boxers. I then looked for clothes in my closet.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time to go to school

*Noteb*
2. Meet some friends at the mall

3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John_Mirra (UN: john_mirra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/701361-You-try-and-find-some-clothes