*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Change your gender to female
  2. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/699553-Change-your-gender-to-female
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Change your gender to female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Change your gender to female

    by: Unknown
Just as a joke, I decided to try the app that would do the least amount of damage. I didn't want to outgrow the building or have a dick that reached to freakin' Jupiter or anything! With the flick of a wrist, I clicked once and set the box to "female". One click of apply and...nothing happened. In frustration, I played around with a few other apps to try and kick start it. Height went up, as did muscle, but still ZIP! Man, was I pissed! I'd downloaded the whole program and those bastards hadn't-HOLY CRUD!!

All of a sudden, a massive wave of heat washed over me and I fell to the floor. It felt like millions of tiny hands were reshaping my body. I felt no pain, but I could certianly see the effects of my decision. The floor moved further and further away from me as my legs and body lengthened. A tickle on my neck and back told me that my blonde hair was growing longer. I could see my arms and legs swelling with muscle as my chest swelled outward with something else. My boxer shorts began to feel tighter, even as my dick slipped back into me and became a pussy. As soon as I could get up again, I looked in the mirror and gasped.

There, right in front of me, was the hottest chick I had ever seen. I had subconsciuously re-created myself as my ideal woman. My boobs were ginormous, yet still firm and perky. I now stood at around 6 foot 6 inches and I had long blonde hair cascading down my back and forward onto my boobs. My body rippled with toned, yet feminine muscle and I was dressed only in my boxer shorts, which now looked painted on. I'd have to say, I looked darn hot! I raised a hand and moved my long fingers to make sure I wasn't dreaming and that the girl was me. I smiled.

"Sweet!"

Curiously, my hands moved up to my breasts and began to fondle and squeeze them.

"Yeah! Now I can do this any time I want! Awesome!"

You have the following choices:

1. You try and find some clothes

2. Model for yourself

3. Dude! Knock!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/699553-Change-your-gender-to-female