*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The 'You' Zoo
  2. Welcome to 'ED'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567612-Welcome-to-Ed/cid/1246182-The-You-Zoo
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1567612
Welcome to Ed. The most haunted town in the U.S.A
This choice: Follow Barry to the zoo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The 'You' Zoo

    by: too much free time
'ED ZOO AND SAFARI ADVENTURE'

'Don't just see it. Live it.'


"Catchy." Barry deadpanned while reading the overhead sign at the entrance. Casually hopping over an old fashioned turn style and heading into the deceptively large zoo.

He overlooked the entrance secretly very impressed. Given the towns size he thought it would be more like a petting zoo, a dozen different animals at most and even then it would probably be things like racoon's and beavers.

The actual case was that Ed's zoo looked more like a big city type on that schools could take entire student bodies to all day without one class running into the other. Just standing here alone and looking out over the expanse he could see maybe 10 different sectors to this place with more beyond his line of site. With habitats that could easily hold whole groups of wild an exotic animals comfertably without ever having to worry about improper conditions or 'activists'.

Just before he continued onward he took a glance back at the entrance. The streets and houses still visible over the 10 space parking lot.

"Feels like a god damn Tardis or something." He muttered before heading into the zoo.

He jumped slightly when he heard the unmistakable sound of a lions roar in the distance. As if all at once the zoo came to life, the chattering of monkeys, the squak of birds and the rattle of cages sprung up all around him, like someone flipping on a switch.

"Ok someones fucking with me. Either this is a trick or......no no someones definitely fucking with me."

As wandered down the lane he came across a kiosk, full to the bring of old paper maps that looked like they'd just been printed, a map of the park itself painted onto the metal surface.

"Ok so were do I wanna go in 'Edsneyland'?" He snarked upon seeing the map, which really did look more like a bigger version of the map he'd last seen on his familys last trip to Florida.

On it were a number of different sections of the zoo, each holding a different species quite comfortably. After a few moments deliberation (which wasn't to hard considering he hated all the other animals) he picked

You have the following choices:

1. Lions and Tigers and Bears

*Noteb*
2. Leaping Lizards

*Noteb*
3. Fine feathered Friends

4. Fun With Fish

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
too much free time has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567612-Welcome-to-Ed/cid/1246182-The-You-Zoo