*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fun With Fish
  2. The 'You' Zoo
  3. Welcome to 'ED'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567612-Welcome-to-Ed/cid/2185166-Fun-With-Fish
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1567612
Welcome to Ed. The most haunted town in the U.S.A
This choice: Fun With Fish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fun With Fish

    by: Moe
Barry just liked watching the many fishes swimming from below the glass tank. It did not take long to walk down the slope to the benches. He did wonder how the fish were fed and how the tank was kept clean and purified. There were illustrations and a few words of tidbits about each fish there.

Barry did spot a couple of exotic fish too. He wondered how could that town afford it. He thought ' Surely there is somebody around here. This place is too well kept up. Surely that hot girl back in the last town could not have time to care for these fishes even if she ignored the other animals. The cool breeze was refreshing there at the aquarium.

As a joke, Barry tried to do an echo down there just for fun. Hey, there was supposedly nobody around.

HEY , he yelled.. Barry was pleased to hear an echo. So he said it again HEY...then a third time, HEY. After the third time and echo.. Barry heard something. He heard a voice

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. saying" Hey, Welcome to Ed."

*Noteb*
2. saiying "Help me., I am trapped here."

*Noteb*
3. playfully giggled at him. "You're Funny."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
too much free time has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567612-Welcome-to-Ed/cid/2185166-Fun-With-Fish