*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. If only she could read french
  2. Welcome to 'ED'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567612-Welcome-to-Ed/cid/703138-If-only-she-could-read-french
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1567612
Welcome to Ed. The most haunted town in the U.S.A
This choice: See what Susan finds at the restaurant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

If only she could read french

    by: too much free time
'nous vous ferons le gras' 5 stars.

That's what the sign hanging over the building said in elequently styled french above the resterants stain glass double doors. A red carpet with tree's styled into cone shaped on either side of it led the way into tthe resterant.

Susan could really care less about the pleasent entrance. The walked briskly towards the door and shoved it open.

Smells unlike anything she'd ever encountered bombared her. Her tastebuds kicking into overdrive as she took a massive whiff of the delicous air. After a minute she stopped and continued toward. The inside was a pretty standard set up, Dozen's of large round tables with white embroided table cloths, each having several knives forks and spoons on it and a basket of flowers as a center piece. At the far end of the room was a stage holding instruments for an entire brass orchestra.

She made her way into the resterant when she heard a voice.

"Table for one?"

She whipped around at the waiters podium she just past andlooked with wide eye's. Standing their were a second ago no-one was, was a balding man with a ratty moustache wearing a white version of a butler's uniform.

"What the...how di....." She stuttered.

"If you wish to dine Madame I must first ask you to sign this." The waiter opened the book on the podium.

'Must be the customer register.' She thought before signing it under the few other names in the book.

"Follow me to your table madame." He said slowly before walking past her into the resterant, it was if he was almost gliding before leading her to a table dead center of the room. In a gentlemanly way he pulled out the chair for her to sit down in before pulling out a rather thin booklet.

"May I take your order?" He asked again in his slow manner.

Susan eyed him for a second before accepting the book and looking inside.

A second leter she closed the book, looked at either side of the booklet before opening it again. The reason being that is the same reason the book only has one page....With only a one item in it
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
too much free time has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567612-Welcome-to-Ed/cid/703138-If-only-she-could-read-french