*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567612-Welcome-to-Ed/cid/705175-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1567612
Welcome to Ed. The most haunted town in the U.S.A
This choice: jamais la fête de fin (never ending feast)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

jamais la fête de fin (never ending feast)

    by: too much free time
jamais la fête de fin. $10.00

"Ah......why is their only this in here?" She asked pointing to it.

The waiter looked down to see what she was pointing at.

"We need no other meal Madame, in all the years we have been open , and no matter how many items we have in the book this is all they ever want." He droned.

"O....k then. I'll take it." She said handing back the menu.

"An excellent choice Madame. I'll be back in a moment with your meal." He said before walking/gliding though the doors at th other end of the room.

Susan just sat their in the empty room, getting bored quickly she started whisling and tapping her hands on the table to the beat of 'zelda'. This lasted for about five minutes bfore the room exploded into action.

The doors to the kitchen exploded as the waiter along with a few dozen other waiters came out. Each holding an enormous plate covered with a huge amount of food.

"Loberster Theradour."

"Sausage and potatoe."

"A whole fattened goose."

"Suckling pig."

"Etc."

"Etc."

"Etc."

They placed the plates down on the massive table which Susan was surprised to find did not buckle under the strain.

"Bon appitite Madame." The head witer said.

"Are you crazy. I can't eat all of this!" She shouted and grabbed the chair's arms to get up.

"You can and will." The waiter said plesantly before snapping his finger's.

Two metal bands shot out of the chair's arm's and bound her wrists, the same happened to her leg's.

"WHAT THE HECK!" She screamed as she fought against the restraints.

"Now eat." The waiter said as another waiter spooned up the mashed potatoes and held it to her mouth. Which Susan kept shut, another waiter came round behnd her and held her nose shut until she was forced to open her mouth which the waiter with the spoon took advantage of.

"Why *Gulp* are you *chomp* doing this." She begged.

"It was in the agreement you signed." The waiter said while pulling out the registry, he pointed to some words at the bottom that were so small that she had a harder time understanding them than the french.

"You agreed to remain on these premise and only leave when you could no longer do so under your own power." He said curtly.

"Mhp!!!" She gargled past a mouth full of pork.

"In lamen's term's madame. You agreed to remain here until you were morbidly obese." The waiter said before walking back to the podium and promplt fading away as soon as the book hit the podium, ignorant to the muffled protest's of the already fattening girl.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Watch the feasting

2. After the feastng

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
too much free time has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567612-Welcome-to-Ed/cid/705175-