*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stomps you
  2. Married
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568373-Genies-Captive-Husband/cid/711287-Stomps-you
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1568373
You find a magic lamp, and the beautiful genie tricks you into becoming her slave.
This choice: Stomps you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stomps you

    by: btal
...brings you up to her face. She grins at you and her eyes twinkle. A tingling sensation comes over your body, but before you realize what's going on, you're falling.

Buthayna drops you to the floor. You are winded by the impact, but unharmed, looking up at the towering woman above you. She smiles down on you, almost lovingly, as she raises one of her perfect feet above you. A shadow looms over you and her enormous foot comes crashing down on you. You barely have a chance to scream for your life.

The foot hits you and you can see nothing but blackness and the crushing pressure of her foot. You felt no pain, but can't breathe. "am I dead?" you wonder. Suddenly, her foot twists and grinds you against the floor, then slides across your body until your head is under her toes. She spreads them and looks down on you between them, still smiling. The pressure relaxes and you can breathe; her feet are perfumed and smell sweet.

Her smile widens as she scrunches her toes around you and squeezes you. You realize that you are soft and pliable, almost rubbery; when she stepped on you, you were flattened against the ground, unharmed. Now, her toes dig into you and you are molded around them and squeezed between them. At first, you are off-put by being putty between a woman's toes, but Buthayna's are warm and soft. A strange euphoria comes over you; you don't know if you're being aroused at the situation or if it is part of her magic.

She releases you a bit and you slide between her two feet and she starts gently squeezing you between them, applying more and more pressure until you are flattened and caked onto one of her feet. She then slides her feet against each other, rolling you into a ball. She snaps her fingers and you pop back into shape, between her big toe and second toe. She pulls her foot up to her face and looks down at you.

Buthayna giggles softly, "You didn't think I'd kill you, did you? You are mine forever."

With that..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 btal (UN: bt028111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568373-Genies-Captive-Husband/cid/711287-Stomps-you