*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/2479797-Renees-Dinner-Date
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1569620
Big changes in the DC Universe are starting to happen, as the heroes fatten up.
This choice: Duffy is inside with a pigtailed blonde...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #84

Renee's Dinner Date

    by: Guy Ferrari
Sitting inside, Duffy looked even more stuffed than she sounded. The spherical brunnette must've doubled in size since she waddled out onto the floor that morning. Her shirt had been taken off, laying limply across the table and her entire naked torso exploded outward in an avalanche of stuffed flab.

And next to her stood a voluptuous bubbly bottomed blonde. Her hair was in pigtails and she wore a tight, form fitting pencil skirt. She wore glasses and with a light smile, the woman held a cookie out under Duffy's nose. Hands on her belly, Renee's bitchy boss miserably accepted, letting out a moan as the blonde was forced to lean against her mountainous middle in order to reach her mouth.

"Looks like got a visitor," the woman smiled. Another cookie went into Duffy, "Don't mind us, this is just a little... dinner date."

Renee didn't know what to make of any of this. She didn't expect to see her boss shirtless, and she certainly didn't expect to see what might just be foreplay. And that woman... Her voice had the same semi cacophonous tone as the one Renee overheard, but she certainly wasn't talking like her.All she could do was numbly hold up Duffy's clipboard and stutter, "Y-you... um... forgot this..."

"Montoya..." Duffy groaned before cupcake was stuffed in her mouth.

"Ah ah ah," The blonde tutted her accent returning as she said, "If yer mouth's busy talkin', that means you ain't eating." She turned her attention back to the ample Anonymous employee, and her unaccented tone returned, "Now then. You're alone aren't you?"

"Ms...Q..." Jenna Duffy was so stuffed she could barely speak, "What do we do?"

"The usual," the strange woman asnwered simply, "I was getting bored with just you anyway."

Switching accents, stuffing her boss, this woman was nuts! "L-look," Renee said, "I'm just gonna... walk out of here and forget I ever saw any of this. Okay?" That might've been a lie. Even if she wasn't going to report this to... "I dunno, someone? Who do I even go to?" Renee had a feeling that Duffy's bare, watermelon breasts was going to be in her head for awhile.

But, the curvy blonde just grinned, "Now, why would I letcha do that?" she asked as she started going towards the ex cop. Renee wanted to put her guard up, but something about how the woman's massive hips rolled and swayed had her stunned. The blonde stood in front of her, easing towards the large latina while delicately placing her hands on Renee's big brown belly.

"You should eat first..." she said holding a cookie up to Renee. Renee's mouth watered. Against all her best wishes, the former officer's soft lips parted, accepting the sugary treat. "Good girl..." the strange woman cooed, squeezing her soft gut. She fed her the rest of the box while Renee tried futilely to stop herself.

"Now, I'm guessing you're alone, which means I don't hafta pretend." The blonde took off her glasses and her smile got a lot wider.

"I need to leave," Renee huffed trying to turn for the door. The woman's hands tightened on her meaty middle, spinning her back around.

"But you just got here," she said excitedly, offering Renee another box. No! Not the thin mints! So... good... The blonde drew closer, letting her ample bosom press into Renee's fatter chest. The cookies additives took effect and Renee was eating as fast as she could.

"What am I gonna do with ya, Renee?" "Ms. Q" asked. Renee wasn't listening, she was too busy mowing through the cookies.

She started nibbling on the latina's earlobe and Renee bit back a moan while stuffing her face with more cookies. Her mind was clouded with the drugs in the cookies and simple lust.The blonde took back over feeding while Renee's hands tentatively reached for the other woman's perfect bubble of an ass.

The blonde grinned as she felt Renee's fingers sink into one bulbous cheek, "No no. Not yet." Renee whined. It'd been so long since she'd been with someone! Months since Kate broke up with her and seeming increasingly impossible as she continued to pile on pounds.

"Sit back and relax, first" she said, pushing Renee back towards the side of the office and the ex cop felt her massive ass sinking into what felt like a giant marshmallowy swamp.

"What the hell am I sitting on?" Renee wondered for a moment before Ms. Q was on top of her, handing her a cupcake.

"Aren'tcha gonna eat?" she asked. Renee barely stiffled a cry as she tore into the delicious dessert. Ms. Q unwrapped another one and the ex cop devoured it too. And another. And another...

Renee's belly grew. Her polo shirt, previously snug, was rising high on the curve of her fat, caramel gut. Renee's deep belly button was completely bare, and Ms. Q found it inviting enough to dip a finger into its depths.

"Yer makin' good progress this time," she said, leaning her significant mass atop Renee's larger form, "Who knew all I had to do was shake my ass to make yours bigger?"

You have the following choices:

1. Renee comes to her senses

*Noteb*
2. Free Choice

*Noteb*
3. Someone catches on to Harley's late night activities.

*Noteb*
4. Free choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Guy Ferrari (UN: supahfine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isthatso has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/2479797-Renees-Dinner-Date