*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Light
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/729767-The-Light
by Relate
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1569683
Size-changing interactive featuring males. High quality chapters.
Chapter #1

The Light

    by: Relate
These last few afternoons have been nothing but boredom, you think to yourself. Eric and Jake, your two friends in high school, have been coming over but you've grown pretty tired of them always hanging around your house. Sometimes you aren't even sure why you associate with them. Unlike the two of them, you are known by all your teachers and throughout the adults in the neighborhood as a polite, good looking, and clean cut guy. You are reserved at the best of times and know exactly how to get on the good side of the authority figures you meet. You are also calm and slow to anger, the only person ever truly getting on your nerves being your neighbor's kid Mike.

This afternoon, you are hanging out with your two friends Jake and Eric. As you exit the backdoor of your house to meet them, a strange red glint catches your eye from the yard. "Hey," you state. "What is that..?"

"Not sure," Jake replies.

"Let's go look," Eric adds. You all drop your garbage bags and do exactly that.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Relate (UN: relater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Relate has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Gigantic-Teenage-Guys/cid/729767-The-Light